OUR BASKETBALL CAMP IS HERE! Registration is closed.
The first ever Hijabi Ballers Girls Basketball Camp is here! Learn the fundamentals of basketball from Bilqis Abdul-Qaadir in a FREE week-long camp for Muslim girls ages 11-17.
Each camper will receive:
- In-depth basketball skills training from Bilqis Abdul Qadir of Muslim Girls Hoop Too, as well as iBall Canada and Hijabi Ballers trainers over the 5 days of camp
- Hijabi Ballers x Nike Basketball jersey and shorts pair to use for the duration of the camp
- Nike Pro Hijab if required
- Nike Basketball shorts and socks (conditional on complete attendance throughout camp week)
- Opportunity to take part in a one day tournament
-TTC tickets (if needed) to get to and from camp
Each camper is expected to:
- be present and on time on all 5 days of the camp
- have a positive, respectful attitude, in accordance with Islamic teachings
- come ready to learn and play basketball
- bring athletic gear including indoor running/ball shoes, and items to wear underneath jersey and shorts if needed
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please sign up EACH camper using the form below by Friday July 19 @ midnight. If the form below does not work, you can click on the image to register. Ensure all information is correct and as accurate as possible. Spaces are limited for our camp so please register ASAP! We will confirm your camper’s spot by Saturday July 20. Priority will be given to those that can commit to attending all 5 days. All campers who have complete attendance will receive a pair of Nike Basketball Shorts and socks to keep at the end of camp!
Note: Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp themselves. We will provide TTC tickets if needed. No after hours supervision will be provided.
This camp is during the afternoon only. Please make sure the campers have had lunch before arriving. We will provide snacks and drinks.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.